Saturday, October 29, 2005

Rodo Crazy

My latest inspiration is the flowers blooming at the Botanical Gardens in Hobart. Every week there is something new to see or smell. It is so large I still haven't seen it all and I have been there several times. My last trip I discovered the Japaneese garden in a far corner. This time I couldn't tear myself past the rodos around the entrance. All the plants seem super sized compared to North America. The gardens were established in the early 1800. They have had lots of time to grow. Stunning! Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Wilson said...

Oooohhh, I so love rhodo's. I envy you sitting there, looking at all the beautiful colours. Take lots of pics for me please.

5:19 AM  
Blogger WendyAs said...

This is only a fraction. The rodos are enormous here. When are you going to get bloggin again Mrs. Wilson

10:40 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

Wendy, I'm so pleased you are taking advantage of the magnificent Botanic Gardens in Hobart. I've only been there once, in March 2003, but I loved it. The Japanese Garden is so beautiful.

12:37 AM  
Blogger WendyAs said...

I love that part too!

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home