Friday, January 20, 2006

About Me

I have been tagged. I really enjoy knowing about the people who frequent my sight so I guess in all fairness I should make some posts that devulge how shallow I really am (Desparate Housewives is on my list of favorites).

The Four Thing Game

Four Jobs I have had:
1. Primary school teacher
2. Equestrian Instructor/horse trader
3. Riding Instructor for the Disabled
4. Stunt Rider in Hollywood Flick (with Antonio Banderas).

Four shows that I could watch over again
1. The Way We Were
2. The Life of David Gale
3. AustralAsia-Documentry by ABC
4. The Deer Hunter
5 The Piano ( a must see)

Four places That I have lived
1. Tasmania, Australia
2 Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada
3. Achoa, Chiloe' Chile
4. Manhattan Beach, California USA

Four TV Shows I watch
1. News
2. Womens Tennis
3 World Cup Soccer
4. Desparate Housewives

Four places that I'd like to go on vacation
1. New Caladonia
2 Papua New Guinea
3 Vanawatu
4 Skiing ( Mt Washington BC, Canada)

Four Favorite Foods
1. Popcorn
2 Cerveche
3 Sushi
4. Mexican Food (all)

Four Sites I visit Daily
1. My Garden
2. Aquaculture Migrants NZ
3. Growing Delight
4. Purple Giraffe

Four People to Tag
1. Kathleen
2. Tanya,
3 Sylvanna
4. Sonia

7 Comments:

Blogger Thor said...

Really enjoyed your blog, with all these "envy-making" pics of the beach. I´m from Portugal and curiously have also two children, one with 4 and the other with 6.
Although we also have nice beaches near us, at the momento is really cold (2-5 ºC) specially in the morning. So, keep enjoying that beautiful landscape and keep posting.

11:57 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

You sound like a really interesting person. Kind of familiar. Do I know you?

4:49 AM  
Blogger WendyAs said...

Thor-welcome. Thanks for the kind words.

Sandy-I think we had Sushi together once.

8:58 AM  
Blogger Tanya said...

Thanks for tagging me. I was very excited. I have spent far too long on that list, but it's done. And was fun, too. Though, thinking of good movies is hard....

These tags are great and I loved reading your list. How would we find out these things about fellow bloggers without lists such as these???

1:29 PM  
Blogger WendyAs said...

Tanya,

It was fun. What is so interesting if getting to know a bit more about the people that I blog with. I agree with you on the movies. A good movie is far and few between.

6:49 PM  
Blogger Sylvana said...

Your jobs sound fantastic!! You have had an exciting life.

Did you get to meet Antonio Banderas?

5:22 AM  
Blogger WendyAs said...

Syl- I didn't get to meet him but I did see him close up. He is really short and delicate looking. I am 5'8" and I felt like an amazon woman next to him. The movie was a hoot to do! Certainly one of my funnest jobs.

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home