Sunday, April 23, 2006

Sandy and Me

Friends become more important the older I get. The town in B.C Canada we left one year ago hadn't really changed much. Most of our friends were still there. Everyone looked the same. Even our old house hadn't changed much. There were moments that seem like we had never left.

This is a picture of Sandyand me (My Garden blog). Sandy was the first friend I made when I moved to Canada from Southern Chile 15 years ago. We rode horses together, spent lots of time eating together, discussed politics and religion (which neither of us know anything about). We shared our motherhood and child rearing experiences as two good friends. She also inspirired me to garden. Notice the little knome. It was a gift to me from Sandy. It is very cute and very special. I can't wait until she comes to Tasmania. Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger sonia a. mascaro said...

Beautiful photo. I don't remember that you both are friends! That's nice!

2:18 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

Lovely photo. I've seen a few of you, Wendy, and it's great to see the elusive Sandy. I'm sure you had so much to catch up on. Is she hoping to come and visit you in Tassie?

6:13 PM  
Blogger lindsaylobe said...

Nice Photo.
BC seems an especially beautiful area, from pictures around Nelson I have seen, and those Kokannee Salmon.

10:44 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

I miss you all over again Wendy!

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home