Monday, March 06, 2006

Happy Birthday My Special Girl

My daughter turned seven on the weekend. She has changed so much between the ages of 6 and 7 . She is so grown up in someways but still a little girl at heart. She still loves girly stuff like fairys, princesses, unicorns, sparkles, pink, ect. I hope that doesn't ever change.

We had her 7th birthday party at a shop lacated downtown Hobart in Salamanca square. The Fairy Shop offer everything for the fairy enthusiast. It was lovely. The Fairy Shop provided everything. All I had to do was take pictures and pay. Happy Birthday Judy. Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Blogger Peggy said...

what a beautiful fairy princess you have! the photos are adorable. wish we had had a fairy place when my girls were children. Bet you scored brownie points with your daughter for this party!

2:26 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Wilson said...

Happy Birthday "J"

Oh, how I would love to be 7 again. Even though I wasn't into fairies then, I love them now. What a great idea. Hummm, an entrepeneurial opportunity, maybe. Love the idea and hope that I get little granddaughters one day. I am going to rock as a Grandma. Only about 20 years to go.

8:42 AM  
Blogger WendyAs said...

Peggy-I wish there had been a Fairy Shop when I was a little girl. The party was certaily enjoyed be all..especially the girly girls like my daughter.

Ms. Wilson- I had the same entrepeneurial thoughts.

8:50 AM  
Blogger sonia a. mascaro said...

Happy Birthday Judy!
All the happiness to you!

9:20 AM  
Blogger lindsaylobe said...

What a wonderful idea for a birthday party !! your pictures of fairyland are great !!

May Gibbs' delightful and popular stories about Snugglepot and Cuddlepie, might be books your daughter would love to read.

Best wishes

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home